- Cash in Kenyan Shillings (KSH)
- Cheques drawn on local banks in Kenyan Shillings (KSH)
- Banker’s drafts in Kenyan Shillings
Bank draft or an overseas swift transfer/remittance made to:
Account Name: Edulink International College Limited
Account Number: 0217836001
Bank Name: Diamond Trust Bank Limited
To pay by MPESA please follow the below steps:
- Go to MPESA and select ‘Payment Service’, then select ‘Pay Bill’ option.
- Enter Diamond Trust Bank Pay Bill Number ‘516600’ and press OK.
- Enter the Bank Account Number ‘0540217836001’
- Enter the transfer amount and press OK.
- Enter your MPESA Pin and press OK.
- Confirm the Pay Bill Number and the Account Number to which you are transferring the funds and the amount being transferred and press OK.
- You will receive a confirmation indicating the funds have been sent.
Include your full name and application reference number (also called the student number or enrollment number) on all remittances. This reference number is stated on your offer letter. If transfer documents are not in English, a certified translated copy in English is required.