OST (Open Source Technologies)
4 Months. The course comprises of recommended practice hours for every module. Students are advised to self-practice these hours at lab or home.
This course develops expertise in different open source programming technologies which include: HTML5, CSS3, Java script, Apache, MySQL, PHP & Joomla.
- Design interactive websites using HTML5, CSS3 & Java script!
- Install & configure Apache server
- Manage & administer Apache Web Server
- Develop dynamic web applications in PHP & use MySQL efficiently for those applications
- Plan, design & implement applications using MySQL
- Build websites & powerful online applications using Joomla
- Develop real-world applications using open source technologies
- Learn how to create & organize content, add menus, sidebars; change the look with templates
Open Source Developer / E-Commerce Programmer
Apply now : https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/