International Foundation Programme
Your Pathway to UK and International Degree
The objective of the Foundation Programme for Higher Education Studies is to provide learners with an entry route to UK and International university courses. It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of study skills, mathematics, computing, society and culture, business and accounting while providing the knowledge and skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
Successful completion of the Foundation programme for Higher Education Studies provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
The International Foundation Programme is a year-long academic course that is suitable for students who are, as yet, unable to meet the entry requirements for either our or other international undergraduate degree programmes. Successful completion of the International Foundation Programme will enable students to continue their studies within their chosen degree pathway. Key skills in communication, group and individual study, and business practice learned throughout the year will enable students to successfully apply for and complete a degree programme.
The International Foundation Programme studied at Edulink International College Nairobi, leads to a certificate awarded by The OTHM qualifications for Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
OTHM Qualifications is a UK based Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation, UK) and recognised by Qualifications Wales.
The International Foundation Programme is well suited to the following candidates:
• Students (including mature students) who have been out of the higher education system for some time and would like a gentle introduction to UK degree level studies.
• Students who are making a significant change in their subject of study.
• Students who wish to build skills through a one year pre-degree course before beginning studying for an undergraduate degree.
• Students who wish to improve their communication, business and research skills in preparation for today’s job market.
• Students who have not quite achieved the grades required for university entrance
Apply now : https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/