FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT REPORTING
The Financial Management reporting module sets out advanced skills that can be used to produce sophisticated reports, perform complex financial, mathematical and statistical calculations, and improve productivity when using a spreadsheet application.
In a data driven world, understanding how to use a versatile tool like a report can be invaluable. Reporting skills are essential in a range of areas, from learning, education and research, to business. The Management reporting module covers topics like displaying data in charts, analysing data using tables and scenarios, validating data, working more productively, and working collaboratively. It is ideal for anyone who needs to know how to go further than simple formulas in spreadsheet tools.
What are the benefits of this Course?
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a Management Spreadsheets application.
- Understanding Financial management reports
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to produce better reports with deeper data analysis.
- Improves user’s productivity.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
- Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
- Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
- Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting.
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios.
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges and macros.
- Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
- Compare and merge spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features.
Duration: 20 Hours
Entry Requirement: Basic knowledge of MS- Office and MS–Excel.
Certificate: Certificate of participation in Financial Management Report, Certificate of ICDL Africa – Management Spreadsheet
Software Training:- MS Excel 2016
Course fee: KES 25,000.
Course Location: Edulink International College Nairobi
|Formulas and functions||
|Validating and auditing||
- Study Materials: Student will get a printable softcopy of the study materials developed by ICDL. Along with the study materials they will also get revision papers to assist in the preparation of exams.
- Exam Retakes: All of the above fees are inclusive of the ICDL registration and first exam attempt. A cost will be incurred for resits of the exams as required.
- Award of Certifications: After the completion / passing of each exam module, the candidate will get certification from ICDL. These certificates will include a list of all the module exams passed by candidate to date.
- Faculty Qualifications: All of our teaching staff will attend special trainings organise by ICDL and will be certified by ICDL as a trainer.