Digital Marketing Course trains students in one of the most in-demand skills in digital space today – Social Media Optimisation and Analytics.
Social Media Optimisation helps organisations improve their organic search results, extend their reach, and increase opportunities for people to link to their Business while Web analytics is a powerful tool that helps organizations improve customer satisfaction, identify patterns and trends, and make smarter business decisions.
- Optimize Websites using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tools
- Use Social Media and SMO for interaction and communication and publicity
- Use Social Media tools and techniques for mobile communication and publicity
- Use Analytics to generate detailed statistics about a Website’s traffic and traffic sources and measure conversions
- Use Apps Reporting API to retrieve usage reports for your domain’s hosted accounts
- Analyse a Website’s performance and generate reports using Analytics and Reporting tools
- Develop a project to track the site statistics aligning to business objectives and goals
- Learn types & technology of Digital advertisement to drive customer engagement & traffic on the website
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE?
- Undergraduates / Graduates
- Working Professionals
- Post Graduates, MBA
- SEO Professional
- Digital Marketing Professional
- Data Analytics Professional
- SMO Specialist web analytics & digital marketing courses
Course location: Edulink International College Nairobi.
Course duration: 10 Weeks
- The course comprises recommended practice hours for every module. Students are advised to self-practice these hours at lab or home.
- For practice at center-labs, the student has to book lab in advance
Course Intake dates: Ongoing
Course minimum entry requirements :
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Apply now: https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/