- 10 Weeks with 3 hours per day and 2 days a week
- The course comprises of recommended practice hours for every module. Students are advised to self-practice these hours at lab or home.
- For practice at center-labs the student has to book lab in advance
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE ?
- Undergraduates / Graduates
- Working Professionals
- Post Graduates, MBA
- Optimize Websites using search engine tools
- Use social media and SMO for interaction and communication and publicity
- Use social media tools and techniques for mobile communication and publicity
- Use Analytics to generate detailed statistics about a Website’s traffic and traffic sources and measure conversions
- Use Apps Reporting API to retrieve usage reports for your domain’s hosted accounts
- Analyse a Website’s performance and generate reports using Analytics and Reporting tools
- Develop a project to track the site statistics aligning to business objectives and goals
- Learn types & technology of Digital advertisement to drive customer engagement & traffic on website
- SEO Professional
- Digital Marketing Professional
- Data Analytics Professional
- SMO Specialist web analytics & digital marketing courses
Course fee : KES 60,000.
Course location: Edulink International College Nairobi, Ngong Road- Ndemi Road Junction.
Course duration : 10 Weeks
Course intake dates : September -2018, January -2019
Course minimum entry requirements :
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Apply now : https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/