Certificate of Proficiency in Information System Management (CPISM)
CPISM is certificate course in IT/MIS offered in partnership with Aptech Computer Education India. This gives a solid foundation to start your career in Information Technology. This Certification will not only prepare you for your future studies at APTECH but will also provide the Know how to better understand and use existing Computer Based Systems deployed in all modern day offices.
SQL Server Developer,
Database Analyst & Designer,
An efficient Office Worker.
- Certified trainers
- Professional leverage in Java and .NET technologies
- Comprehensive student study kit
- ‘Blended Learning’ delivery methodology.
Course fee : KES 65,000 payable in instalments.
Course location: Edulink International College Nairobi, Ngong Road- Ndemi Road Junction.
Course duration : 6 Months
Course intake dates : September -2018, January -2019
Course minimum entry requirements :
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Apply now : https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/