What is Data Science?
- Data science is a multidisciplinary blend of data inference, algorithm development, and technology in order to solve analytically complex problems.
- It is ultimately about using data in creative ways to generate business value
- A Data Scientist does the exploratory analysis to discover insights from data
- So, Data Science is primarily used to make decisions and predictions
Data Science – The Future
- 28% Rise in demand for Data Scientists by 2020
- 3 out of 5 Highest paying professionals are related to Data Science and AI
- 36% Higher base salary is what the Data scientists earn compared to other analytics professionals.
IT Industry A Changing Scenario
- The global IT services market is expected to grow over $1160 Billion in 2020
- Worldwide IT spending forecast to reach $2.7 Trillion in 2020
- This shows the immense potential in the IT industry for a lucrative career
- The IT industry is experiencing a revolution with streams like Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Software Testing coming up rapidly
- These are the jobs of the future and will continue to be in great demand
|Financial Data Analysis with MS Excel
|Emerging Job Areas-SMAC
|Web Application Development using Python
|Large Data Management (MongoDB)
Software Trained: MS Office, Python, MongoDB, R Studio
Job Profile: Entry Level Data Analyst
- Work with spreadsheets and analyze data using MS Excel
- Learn the basics of social media, mobile technology, analytics, and cloud computing along with an understanding of their interconnectivity
- Learn the basic concepts of object-oriented programming
- Learn how to program with the popular development language, Python
- Build Web applications using Python
- Learn MongoDB concepts, features, architecture and data model, and how to install, configure and monitor open-source databases
- Master data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language
- Develop a real-world application using R language
Study Materials: Student will get a printable softcopy through Onlivarsity.com.
Entry Requirements: Since these are professional qualifications in programming, person should have knowledge of basic computer application and understanding programming language like C, C++, and Java.
Award of Certifications: After the completion / passing of each exam module, the candidate will get certification from APTECH Computer Education, India.
Class Schedule: we will be running 2 hours 3 to 4 days in week.
Apply now :https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/