CIM is certificate course in Graphics Technologies, offered in partnership with ARENA Multimedia India. This Course lays the foundation for learning Graphics skills. To prepare the student to acquire concepts of digital graphics and equip them with thorough knowledge of creating, image-editing and publishing graphics for various industries.
- Junior Graphic Designer,
- Web Graphic Designer,
- Photo Editor and
- Layout Artists
- Certified trainers
- Comprehensive student study kit
- ‘Blended Learning’ delivery methodology.
Course location: Edulink International College Nairobi.
Course duration : 6 Months
Course minimum entry requirements :
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Apply now : https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/