BA (Hons) Business and Marketing
Three years full-time. Please enquire for part-time options.
The degree is designed to complement many other subjects offered within the Joint Honours programme. This programme allows Joint Honours students to develop an understanding of business issues and covers a range of areas such as marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), cross- border marketing and offers students the opportunity to develop sales and business development skills.
Careers are wide and varied for graduates of this course. Corporate communication, International Business, Brand Management, Marketing Promotions and PR, International Relationship, General Business Administration are possible.
- Introduction to Management
- Business Environment
- Business in Society
- Foundations of Marketing
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Understanding Consumers
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Operations Management 1
- Information Technology for Business
- Tactical and Strategic Management
- Brand Management
- Debates in Strategic Management
- Business Project
- Cross Cultural Management
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
The following table lists the qualifications to be considered for entry into the University of Northampton Undergraduate Degrees.
All programmes are taught in English and applicants with previous education outside of English speaking countries must demonstrate suitable English language proficiency. Students will require one of the following qualifications in order to enrol for a foundation or undergraduate programme at Edulink International College Nairobi:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
|Undergraduate Entry Requirements|
|Qualification Minimum||Grade Required|
|International Foundation Course||55% and above (University of Northampton x4 C grades including English)|
|BTEC Level 3||Pass|
|A Level||Minimum of x5 upper Level and A Level passes of C grade|
|International Baccalaureate||25 points|
|Successful completion of a Diploma or First Year of a Bachelor’s degree at a recognised University.|
Mature entry may be allowed for applicants who have been outside formal education for some time. Applicants must show evidence of at least three (3) years experience in business, or a related field and must have obtained a mean grade of C in KCSE. Mature students may be subject to an interview from the Head of the Faculty under which the chosen programme sits, to ensure that your previous education and practical experience is appropriate for entry onto your chosen course.
There is the possibility for credit transfer, or recognition of prior learning available within the programmes offered. This is at the sole discretion of the University of Northampton but in principle the following applies. Please speak to one of our admissions officers for further clarification.
*All of our applications for admission onto undergraduate programmes are subject to approval by the University of Northampton. Please include relevant work experience which may support your application.
Please contact our Admissions office for further assistance. Email : email@example.com
|University of Northampton Undergraduate Business Programmes|
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
* A range of payment plans are available
- Enrolment Fee – Payable on admission to the programme. Non refundable
- Tuition Fee – this is an Annual Tuition Fee for the programme
- ^Bookpacks – are optional
- Caution Money – Payable on admission to the programme. Refundable less damages/penalties at the end of study period. Non-transferable towards tuition fees.
- ^Medical Insurance – Payable on admission annually, unless exempted. Non-refundable.