Certificate in Multimedia (CIM)
his Course lays the foundation for learning Graphics skills. To prepare the student to acquire concepts of digital graphics and equip them with thorough knowledge of creating, image-editing and publishing graphics for various industries.
- Visualization of imagery
- Creating digital graphics
- Editing and optimizing of graphics for the web
- Digital printing and broadcast media
Career options following certification in Multimedia (CIM) include roles as:
- Junior Graphic Designer,
- Web Graphic Designer,
- Photo Editor and
- Layout Artists
Admission to certification is available only after successful completion of KCSE or its equivalent.
|Term 1||Tools||Total hours|
|Design and Visualization Fundamentals||16|
|Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals||16|
|Creative Illustrations||Adobe IllustratorCS6||20|
|Image Magic||Adobe Photoshop ExtendedCS6||40|
|Design for Print and Advertising||12|
|Media Publishing||Adobe IndesignCS6||28|
|Print Portfolio||Project Guide||16|
|Certificate of In Multimedia (CIM)|
* A range of payment plans are available
- Enrolment Fee – Payable on admission to the programme. Non refundable
- Tuition Fee – this is an Annual Tuition Fee for the programme
- Bookpacks – are optional
- Caution Money – Payable on admission to the programme. Refundable less damages/penalties at the end of study period. Non-transferable towards tuition fees.
- Medical Insurance – Payable on admission annually, unless exempted. Non-refundable.